- ed. routinely misspells title as FISBIN, FIZZBIN, etc.
- "Blish must die", p.5
- "Tomi-an", the first MST? Regrettably, it's a story that deserves it.
- "The Muddle With Minions", an amusing parody
- "Crawford's Fancy", also bad. Are we meant to think Crawford a lovable rogue and be amused by his wordplay? Anyway, no good.
- "Divergent Cultures", amusing, though it overstay its welcome a bit.
- "Sand", almost a good idea, but not well executed.
Regarding the first note, the editors indicate that they will not, in fact, edit any stories, though they will add footnotes as they deem appropriate. And tying in with the fourth note: there are footnotes on each story, generally making fun of the writing. So a whole book of 'the first MST, perhaps'.